Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Few Shots from Mom and Dad's Visit

Our favorite meal that week - zucchini noodles with red sauce and basil, greek salad, and grilled eggplant

We had these cuties over for dinner....

... and they made fast friends with my Dad, thanks to his vast knowledge of youtube tractor videos
This little nugget was more interested in his goldfish (I don't blame him)

There is never a shortage of "work" to be done on my car

And finally, something to file under 'unnecessary photos'. There are about six more of these, thanks to my dad's trigger-happy finger

2 comments:

Dana in Georgia said...

trigger-happy *finger* ?!? hehe

recipe for zuchinni noodles? sounds delish!

Karen Renee said...

Ha, typo. I need an editor :)

Here's the "recipe" I use: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/5695132949/zucchini-spaghetti-zoodles-meatballs

I usually just use a vegetable peeler to make the noodles, and then saute them for a few minutes in olive oil, then cover them in red sauce. YUM!