Monday, September 1, 2008

Someone Like You

I can't help but remember getting my room assignment in the mail just four years ago, and seeing her name: "Margaret Jago- Canton, GA. Olds 107." I didn't know what I was signing on for when I opened that envelope: Four years of delirious laughter, the Quad, phone calls, hand-written notes, yelling matches, tears, awful movies, pickles, first kisses, shared clothes, vodka, squirrels, Keane, Greek unity, nicknames, and an understanding of each other that surpasses even our own comprehension.

At this moment, she's in Ireland on her honeymoon, and I'm still fighting back tears, thinking about her wedding. Everything about it was beautiful, classy, and free of stress, much like Margaret herself.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend.


No comments: