Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap 2009

You know what they say... the more things change, the more they stay the same, right? Here's some Halloween-y proof for you.


I just can't decide which version of Minnie-me is cuter.

So, in the name of telling sick-ness to shove it, I had an extravaganza of a Halloween weekend, complete with two costumes, apple cider, and samples of pumpkin spice coffee from the Harry and David Outlet in Gaffney. And speaking of pumpkins, how cute is this one??


But all the disney-ness and adorable gourd-babies paled in comparison to my crowning achievement of the weekend: dressing up as Kanye to surprise Craig as Taylor Swift.


Let me tell you about what putting half a stick of eyeliner on your jawline will do for your feminine confidence. Pretty much nothing.

In any case, I'm feeling much better, so maybe there was something in the facial hair. But probably it had more to do with the 8 consecutive hours of nothing-ness I did on Sunday. It's days like that where I still relish in being out of school. No catching up on studying Sunday nights for me! Thank God for adulthood...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

You are amazing! I miss the crazy version of Karen as well:)

Rachel said...

Wow, wow WOW!! First, the Minnies are adorable! The last one - awesome! And scary...all at once! :)